22.11.08



Snow. It's pretty neat stuff. Snowflakes? Amazing!

I was 26 when I first saw it snow. I had just arrived in Canada (a lot of snow comes here) and my need to frolic and dance in the snow was very strong; terribly amusing for the people I was with at the time.


One of my favourite things is still a nice w
alk at night in fresh snow. The insulating effect of snow makes for an enchanting, quiet walk and when there's a bit of light around and the snow's all sparkly I feel like I'm adrift in a sea of tiny jewels.


Baby Snow Bears - limited edition print

For those of you in the north, stay warm!

3 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Too cute!

Rosemoo said...

I like the contrasting reddish pink with the greyish white bears. Cute!

Molly said...

polar bears!! I was kinda wondering if it were possible for your bear prints to get any cuter, but yeah, polar bears would do it. Really cute!