14.1.09






Hey guys! Thanks for your comments and warm wishes for 2009 - this year will be a fantastic one for sure!
We are having a wonderful holiday (so wonderful that we have decided to extend our stay), the weather has been treating us very nicely and I am happily rediscovering that this place rocks! Home really is very lovely, very green and very clean and yes, Anne, all this mood enhancing sunshine is making us feel chirpy and healthy and turning our wan North American skin a lovely biscuit brown.

I'm delighted to announce that Miriam, Martin and their infamous chair collection will be finding their way to Ann and Sam - hope you both enjoy your new friends and congratulations!
You'll notice that stock in my Etsy store needs a bit of "fleshing out" as it were. I hope to do a bit of art stuff while I am over here - lots to inspire - and to restock upon my return.

5 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Looks warm and sunny and delightful where you are. Glad to hear you are having a great time.

Ann and Sam said...

I can't believe it!!!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Ann and Sam xxxxx

Lysa said...

It looks divine. I'm so jealous. :)

raining sheep said...

I am drooling with jealousy...all I can say is you are missing the worst weather. Although - Calgary has improved tremendously this past week; we were at +15 this weekend - can you believe that. I think Ontario and down east is still really bad. But still, plus 15 with snow on the ground is not summer warmth like you have. Sigh! I wish it was me.

sarah shepherd said...

oh my ... look at that green greenness ... it almost hurts to look at it ... while sitting in the semi dark of a wet grey london wintery day. Enjoy! ss